We have simplified our Order Process to ensure your satisfaction and expectations are continually being met. All you need to do is place the order online, and when you are ready to initiate the study, proceed to the ‘Submit Samples’ page and provide the required information.
Keep reading to learn more, and then go place an order!
- Once we receive an online order it will be listed as ‘On Hold’.
- Once we receive your sample shipment it will be listed as ‘Processing’.
- Once an order has been finished it will be considered ‘Completed’.
Online Checkout, Sample Submission & Billing Details:
- All orders should be placed online. You will receive a unique OrderID for tracking the order.
- Payment Options:
- Purchase Order: Net30
- Credit Card / ACH: all major cards accepted
- Payment Locations / Terms During Online Checkout:
- Credit Card/ACH orders are to paid during online checkout. Use promo code ‘epay’ to receive a 10% discount for this payment type.
- Purchase Orders. We charge a 7.5% surcharge on all Purchase Orders and issue Net30 terms from completion date. We will apply this to your order upon receipt (before sample submission). Please generate the PO after this is completed. An invoice will be provided and payment can be made electronically by CC or ACH (at https://globalbiologics.us/pay-invoice-online/) , or remit a physical Check to Global Biologics LLC, 2000 E. Broadway #157, Columbia, MO 65201. Late payments are charged at 10% monthly.
- Please contact us here if you have questions before placing an order.
- Submit Samples to Initiate Project: Once you are ready to initiate the project proceed to the ‘Submit Samples’ page. At that time you will be prompted to enter the order #, fill out the sample form, and must provide a copy of your PO.
- We will track your package, and contact you when it has been received.
- Samples will be processed through Quality Control and staged for library production and sequencing. You will receive reports for each step in real time. See Pre-QC data will be provided in 1-2 days from receipt, library data in 5-7 days, and sequencing data in 21 days or less. All services should be rendered in 21 days or less. Due to the nature of research services, we have a 14 day grace period to account for delays. If results of the service have not been received in 35 calendar days any payments made will be refunded to the originating Credit Card or Bank Account, or the service will be rendered free of charge. Please see our refund policy and terms of service pages for all the fine print.
- A copy of our Terms of Service, Technical Specifications, Statement of Deliverables and Turnaround Time (ie your guarantee) are provided and customized specifically for the service items being delivered, and will be attached to your order.
- Data is distributed through our website or cloud ftp system.
- All data for completed projects is the property of the researcher.
- You can find our data retention policy here.
- All orders will receive as many as four sample reports, depending on the services order for your project, including:
- Pre-Production QC: RNA/DNA Quality Control and Concentration Checks. User receives (a) Sample Summary containing order details and sample tracking details/ID’s, concentration data collected from Qubit and/or PlateReader, and quality scores to assess sample integrity from TapeStation4200 or Fragment Analyzer systems, (b) unaltered electropherograms, and (c) custom quality scores for challenging samples which serve as a predictor of success based on our experiences with marginal quality and/or quantities of material for NGS or genotyping. This is particularly helpful for users working with aged or limiting templates who must decide whether investing in data generation is practical (or not) for certain specimens.
- Library Production: User will receive (a) library preparation summary detailing input amounts, library yields, construct sizes, sample indexing, library pass fail scores, and pooling configurations, (b) unaltered electropherogram data for libraries to be sequenced, and if requested (c) miseq library validation statistics.
- Illumina Sequence Production: User will receive (a) flowcell/lane sequence summary statistics including Q scores and yields for their specific samples as output from current pipeline software, (b) Quality Assurance report indicating data pass/fail/re-process including positive control run metrics.
- Targeted Genotyping (Absolute Quant-PCR) & Capture/Enrichment (NGS based): User will receive (a) data generation summary statistics and bath production information, including data quality metrics, pass/fail, and on-target rates and genotype calls where appropriate, (b) Quality Assurance reports defining performance metrics of positive controls compared to samples of interest, indicating data pass/fail/re-process scores.
- Analysis Summary: If ordered, you will receive a detailed analysis files as described in your quotation which generally will include (a) alignment and/or filtering practices, (b) analysis metrics, (c) test statistics, and (d) summary of software/code useage associated with all stages of analysis.
- Service Core Summary: This final report is offered to all Clients which summarizes the nature of the study, chemistry/materials used, SOP’s executed, and summary data plots and quality assurance statistics which ensures our commitment to quality is being met and you have all the information needed for publication and reporting purposes.
- A Note about automation and our Touchless Total Prep System: We are in the process of intellectual protection of the molecular system which we have developed and refer to as the ‘Touchless Total Prep System ‘, ‘TTPS’, or ‘T2Prep’ system. The system itself is a series of customized consumables that work with standard SBS 96 and 384 thermal cyclers. Reactions have not been overtly re-formulated, rather, the custom aspects of the system allow for a unique method of moving liquids and performing purifications in a complex workflow. A few instances of customized steps to purify, concentrate, and/or normalize templates exist to ensure high levels of batch consistency. Finally, the system is a simple closed tube format that protects the integrity of each sample from cross contamination. GB is committed to scientific transparency and thus, any use of this system for a specific application will be thoroughly described in the Service Core Summary (including internal validation data where custom iterations require description). We welcome questions and partnerships about how this tool can be deployed on a greater scale for your research or in your own lab in the near future. Once the system is protected and ready to be marketed and sold as a standalone product, there will be additional supporting information that can be referenced.
Policy, Website Use, Privacy, Security:
- All users must setup a secure website account to place an order.
- A copy of our Terms of Service is listed here.
- We never share or sell your personal information to third party entities.
- We never send spam.
- All users must place their order online or request a quote and we can enter it online for you. However, data will still be distributed through the website (we no longer use email for data distribution).