We have worked diligently to develop a simplified outsourcing experience with standardized NGS services and are confident we can support your project. We still encourage you to contact us prior to beginning first project to ensure that we:
- Identify your needs: What are you looking for. Know the major technical requirements, benefits, risks, and sticking points that must be accounted for while seeking a service provider.
- Help you identify whether we are the right service partner specifically for your study: We recognize that a research institution’s most valuable goal is retaining control over data quality. But when you outsource, you need to find a provider that specializes in exactly what you need. GB has learned that while we are capable of doing many different things, we excel at offering fewer applications.
- Alleviate concerns about molecular quality in addition to Analytical Quality. Is there sufficient oversight to guarantee your molecular work is done properly? Our prep system and lab processes are built around having a system that maintains the integrity of the research process by generating data through every step of the process. Find a lab that doesn’t skimp on molecular tracking data and you’ll leave nothing to chance.
- Explain how we standardize and Automate our NGS process and distinguish how our system is different from other labs utilizing automation. Our T2Prep system specifically limits human error and cross contamination risks from all molecular processes specifically because it is a closed tube system. With built in controls for each step, we go beyond traditional liquid handling automation.
- Provide you with data substantiating our Experiences: As we evaluate data generated for each sample at various points in our pipeline, we function at the level of managing quality instead of making simple mistakes. This process is based on the experiences of having prepped, sequenced and genotyped many thousands of samples across hundreds of different projects and sample types. Experience matters…but we don’t charge a premium for it. Ask us for detailed spec sheets for all services, and also for a list of our publications through the years.
- Deliver you a Rapid service: Now that we have our platform in full production and our front office fully staffed, all projects are completed in 21-30 calendar days or the data is free of charge. Sometimes it pays to find someone who can do the work quickly.
- Provide Support which meets your expectations: We have spent considerable time doing, now let us demonstrate that we can support your project and meet your expectations. Call us anytime you have questions that need answering. We can provide some statistical support and analyses, but recommend you consult with a biostatistician who understands your study before embarking on large experimental analysis.
We hope you will work with us for your next project.